The properties are located into Nicosia of the Municipality’s original development area the Parish of Tripiotis.
Both properties could be placed into the elite of plots of development in Nicosia, because they are situated onto junction of Makariou Avenue, Griva Digeni Avenue and Spyros Kyprianou Avenue.
The properties are approximately 900 meters northwest of the "The landmark" hotel, approximately 550 meters south of “Eleftheria” Square which has update the business center of the city and approximately 1.7 kilometers from the Presidential Palace.
The subject area is mainly characterised by shops, restaurants, schools, banks, gym, supermarkets and almost every type of service. The immediate area has started to show some signs of growth especially with the construction of a multi-storey building consists of apartments and restaurants.
The plots have a large development potential and they fall into the projects for “Incentive for Development into the Center of the Town”.
The property with Reference number 1615 is a plot with building and parking area.
The building consists of the ground floor which is divided into three sections: the cosmetics section, the supermarket and their office space. The cosmetics department has two entrances, two elevators, escalator, staircase and consists of an undivided supermarket area. The supermarket consists of three product corridors, refrigerators, kitchenette and four cash registers. It also has an entrance. The office department consists of three offices, a restroom, two elevators and product loading and unloading area.
The basement consists of two parts: supermarket storage space with cold storage spaces and single sales area product display (clothing) and fitting rooms.
The first floor consists of open space for product display, fitting rooms and toilets (men and women) and a server room.
The second floor consists of three sections: the restaurant / cafeteria, staff area and refrigeration area. The restaurant consists of open plan dining area, kitchen, storage, cashier, cafeteria and toilets for men and women. The staff area consists of women’s locker room, men’s locker room, cleaner’s storage room, meeting room and a kitchen.
The property with Reference number 1616 is a plot with building.
The building consists of a ground floor with a mezzanine (open space store) and two floors with a total of three apartments.
The Mixed Used Building and Plot in Central Location was constructed approximately in 1963.
For more information please contact us. THE PRICE MAY BE SUBJECT TO VAT.